Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"What Do You Have?"


'Seriously?'

I actually say that outloud and give a seering look of complete idiocracy in response when dumbasses ask me what I have on the beverage cart. You want me to spell it out for you? How about I follow you to the lavatory and wipe your ass too? What do you think I have? Fresh fruit smoothies? Milkshakes? Blended margaritas? It's an airplane. Either listen to the announcements, look at the menu directly in front of you, or make an edumakated guess.

4 comments:

  1. One of those days, huh?
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Customer: What do you have?
    F/A: I have 150 people sitting behind you who know what they want

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Chris! I'm using it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fave response to that question is "anything but time"

    ReplyDelete