Saturday, August 24, 2013

I'm Back Bitches.

Hi people.

I know. I left. I left you without closure, without so much as even a break-up text.

But MILLIONS of my loyal followers have reached out to me over the last year about why I disappeared from the interwebs so suddenly. Apparently, you guys weren't completely tired of me bitching and pointing out the crazy shit you fools do. Trust me I never stopped, I just stopped writing it down here for a hot second/year.

Everyone needs a break right?. Like a yolo moment or two. A layover from the layover. To slam-click on life. To 'do not disturb' you know?

But bitches...I'm back at your request.

Expect a site update in the nearish future, a refresh, a new look, a hot new uniform if you will...

I've banked a biffy full of material since I last posted so let's have some fun again shall we?

xo, CTM


No comments:

Post a Comment